TERMS & CONDITIONS
CHRONOFY shall have the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Services (including, but not limited to, these Terms of Service), or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means, including, but not limited to, posting within the Services, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which you obtain notice thereof. Any use of the Services by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such changes, modifications, or additions. You are expected to check this page each time you access or use this Website or Services, so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
You are not permitted to use or access the Website or any of the Services if you are under the age of 18 or if your account has been suspended or removed by CHRONOFY for any reason.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website or any Services, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Website and/or any Services, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
This Website may contain certain historical information. Historical information necessarily is not current and is provided for your reference only. We may modify the content of this Website from to time, in our sole discretion. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Website.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, iPads, tablets, mobile devices and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Website and/or Services and all charges related thereto.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
YOUR CONDUCT AND PROHIBITED USES
You may not have more than one active account at a time. Additionally, you are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your CHRONOFY account to another party.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate CHRONOFY, a CHRONOFY employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm CHRONOFY or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The term “Content” as used herein means any information, materials, postings, messages, data, information, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, audiovisual works, expression, or other original works of authorship, and the selection, arrangement and coordination thereof posted on, transmitted through, and/or made available, directly or indirectly, through the Website.
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images those not linked to or from another accessible page;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- constitutes child pornography or displays acts of violence against minors;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- promotes commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes; or
- contains or comprises non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, is repetitious to the same or similar Content already contained on the Website or otherwise imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in our sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content and terminating the membership of such violators.
Although the above-referenced content is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that you might become exposed to such content and you further waive your right to any damages, losses or other costs from any party related to such exposure.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES; THIRD PARTY TERMS; AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Further, the inclusion of Third Party Content on this Website does not imply any endorsement of Third Party Content by CHRONOFY and unless express disclosed, does not imply any sponsorship, affiliation, or association by CHRONOFY of any Third Party Providers.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR OTHERWISE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT, THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, AND/OR YOUR USE OF AND/OR ANY RELIANCE ON ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, AND THAT ANY CLAIMS OR OTHER CAUSES OF ACTION AVAILABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH EITHER OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE BROUGHT AGAINST THE APPLICABLE THIRD PARTY PROVIDER(S) AND NOT US. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES.
USE OF MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE
All Content on this Website (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) (collectively “Content”), is the exclusive property of and owned by CHRONOFY, its licensors, and/or as applicable, Third Party Providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other applicable proprietary or intellectual property laws. You may access, view, copy, download and print the Content contained on the Website for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print. Any other use of Content on the Website, including but not limited to the copying, downloading, modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, display, posting, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the Website, or use of the Website for purposes competitive to CHRONOFY, is expressly prohibited. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Website as it may be updated from time to time. CHRONOFY reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person’s registration for this Website, remove any person from this Website or prohibit any person from using this Website for any reason whatsoever. CHRONOFY, or its licensors or content providers, retain full and complete title to the material provided on the Website, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provides this material to you under a license that is revocable at any time in CHRONOFY’s sole discretion. CHRONOFY neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on this Website will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with CHRONOFY.
You may not use contact information provided on the Website for unauthorized purposes, including marketing. You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Website or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from the Website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any way. CHRONOFY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Website at any time without notice. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which CHRONOFY may be entitled at law or in equity.
Information displayed on this Website including, without limitation, prices, appraisals, and/or other financial information, is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as professional or investment advice. Before executing any transaction based upon information obtained through the Website, you should consult with a financial professional or engage in additional market research. If applicable, location data provided by any Services is for basic navigational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, property or environmental damage. Neither us, nor any Third Party Providers guarantees the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of information or data displayed by the Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate or take professional advice on the accuracy and completeness of all information, statements, opinions and other material available through the Website.
CONTENT YOU SUBMIT THROUGH WEBSITE
If you do submit Content, such Content is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant CHRONOFY, its agents, affiliates, and subsidiaries (individually and/or collectively, “affiliates”) an unrestricted, worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, copy, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, publish, post, distribute, display, data process and/or otherwise use such Content in any media including, without limitation, on this Website and/or any social media platforms owned or controlled by CHRONOFY (“License”). You further agree that CHRONOFY is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to CHRONOFY. You grant CHRONOFY the right to use the name you submit in connection with such material, if we so choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision herein and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any submission of Content that violates the rights of any third party. You hereby release and hold harmless CHRONOFY, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and advisors and their respective employees, partners, officers, directors, shareholders, contractors, agents and representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with their use of your Content and that you will indemnify CHRONOFY for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
To the extent that your Content contains your name, voice, or image and any quotes attributable to you, and any such photos, videos, or audio recordings of or by you as described herein, your License includes CHRONOFY’s right, whether or not CHRONOFY exercises this right, to use your name, voice, or image, or any quotes attributable to you. We reserve the right not to use any Content. You waive all rights related to our use and release, discharge and hold harmless CHRONOFY, its officers, directors, employees, partners, agents, contractors, successors and assigns from any claims, causes of action, damages, costs or expenses of any sort arising out of or connected with the use of your name, voice, or image, or any quotes attributable to you.
If you believe that any Content posted on or through this Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Website;
- Identification of the specific Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A notarized statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A notarized statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send any such requests to CHRONOFY at the following address:
ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT
166 E. LEVERING MILL ROAD
BALA CYNWYD, PA 19004
CHRONOFY may update these addresses from time to time.
You may not reproduce, perform, display, distribute, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, or transmit, any such copyrighted materials without our express, prior, written consent, or as otherwise provided herein or by applicable law.
You are hereby informed that CHRONOFY has adopted and reasonably implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of CHRONOFY account holders who are repeat copyright infringers.
The trademarks, service marks, product names, logos, proprietary designs and/or other indicia (individually and/or collectively, the “Trademarks”) appearing on this Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of CHRONOFY, its licensors, Content providers, Third Party Providers, or other third parties. All of these Trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are protected by federal and state law in the United States, and/or international laws, and may not be copied, used, reproduced, redistributed, advertised, published, posted, or imitated without the express, written permission of the owners. CHRONOFY’s Trademarks include, without limitation, the following: CHRONOFY.
Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Website, without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. CHRONOFY aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION
CHRONOFY shall have the right, but not the obligation to, monitor the Services, and shall have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
CHRONOFY does not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
DATA PROTECTION CONSENT
We reserve the right to monitor your communications with us whether by mail, voice, fax, e-mail or any other form of transmissionfor the purposes of quality control, security and other business needs.
TEXT MESSAGE CAMPAIGNS
If you opt in to one of our text messaging programs, you expressly consent to receive non-marketing and marketing text messages from CHRONOFY, and others texting on CHRONOFY’s behalf, including text messages made with an auto-dialer, at the telephone number(s) that you provide, subject to these SMS Terms & Conditions.
By agreeing to receive text messages, you also consent to the use of an electronic record to document your agreement. To stop receiving text messages from our text message program, simply text STOP to the short code provided in the text messages that you no longer wish to receive. To view and retain a copy of this disclosure or any information regarding your enrollment in this program, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with a web browser and Internet access, and (ii) either a printer or storage space on such device.
- Consistent with applicable law, appropriately aged visitors may from time to time have the opportunity to register for special programs, promotions, services, and information delivered via text messaging and/or wireless devices to users who expressly agree to receive such messages.
- We will not charge you to create or deliver the text messages that are part of any of our text message programs unless otherwise noted at the point where you sign up for the program; however, depending on your plan with your wireless or other applicable provider, you may be charged by your carrier or other applicable provider. Thus, your provider’s standard message and data rates may apply. Your consent to receive texts from us is not in any way required as a condition of purchasing property, goods or services from us.
- To stop receiving text messages from a specific CHRONOFY text message program, simply text STOP to the short code provided by us in the text message program texts that you no longer wish to receive. After doing so, you will receive confirmation of your opt-out via text. If you have signed up for more than one (1) of our text message programs you will need to text STOP to the short code provided in the texts for each text message program from which you wish to no longer receive texts.
- To request more info, simply text HELP to the short code provided in the texts related the specific CHRONOFY text message program you have questions about.
- The number of texts you receive from us may vary significantly, depending in part on the specific text message program you sign up for.
- Content may not be available on all carriers and carrier participation could change. You may consult with your carrier to see if it participates. The content is not compatible with all cell phone models. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages or changes to the participating carriers as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your carrier with active participation at that time.
When you use the Website, Services, or send emails to CHRONOFY, you are communicating with CHRONOFY electronically. You consent to receive communications electronically from CHRONOFY. CHRONOFY will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
CHRONOFY’S EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
CHRONOFY also may make employment information available through this Website. CHRONOFY is an equal opportunity employer. CHRONOFY provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. CHRONOFY’s policy relates to all phases of employment including recruitment, placement, promotion, training, demotion, transfer, layoff, recall and termination, rates of pay, employee benefits and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREFROM INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ESTIMATED MARKET PRICES, AND/OR ANY PRICING QUOTES, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED PER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY OR WHETHER ARISING OUT OF CUSTOM OR USAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, REASONABLE SKILL AND CARE, OUTCOME, RESULTS, INTEGRATION, MERCHANTABILITY, AND QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, CONTENT, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, AND ALL MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH THE FOREGOING.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, OR ANY CONTENT ASSOCIATED THEREWITH WILL BE FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS INCLUDING VIRUSES OR DEFECTS. WE ALSO MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREFROM INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE ESTIMATED MARKET PRICES AND QUOTES, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE COMMUNICATIONS, PERSONALIZED SETTINGS, OR OTHER DATA, INCLUDING INFORMATION AND DATA SUBMITTED TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH A QUOTE OR ESTIMATED MARKET PRICE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SAFEGUARDS TO PROTECT THE SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR SYSTEMS AND DEVICES AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COSTS OF ANY SERVICES, REPAIRS OR CONNECTIONS WHICH MAY BE NECESSARY OR ADVISABLE AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, CHRONOFY, ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND/OR CONTRACTORS, EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, PERSONAL INJURY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OR RELIANCE UPON THE ESTIMATED MARKET PRICES OR ANY QUOTES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR REVIEW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NOTICES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. THESE MATERIALS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF CHRONOFY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS. THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT GUARANTEED OR REPRESENTED TO BE COMPLETE, CORRECT OR UP-TO-DATE. YOU MAY NOT ACT OR RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE AND YOU PARTICULARLY SHOULD NOT MAKE ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE. YOU MUST INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS BEFORE ACTING OR RELYING THEREON OR MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. THESE MATERIALS MAY BE CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, costs and fees other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury exceed the amount of fifty dollars ($50.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
ARBITRATION; CLASS ACTIONS
The Services are controlled and operated by us from our offices within the United States. The Services are intended for residents of the United States unless otherwise noted. Residents of the United States understand and consent that the data submitted on the Services will be transmitted to and processed within the United States. If you choose to access the Services from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk. You are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You specifically agree to comply with all applicable laws concerning the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country you reside in.
We reserve the right to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or the Services or any portion thereof and/or the information, materials, Content available therefrom or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such action.
Severability / Non-Waiver
Governing Law / Jurisdiction
You hereby consent and waive all objections to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the State of Pennsylvania and venue therein to resolve any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to use of this Website. However, we retain the right to bring legal proceedings in any jurisdiction where we believe that infringement of this agreement is taking place or originating.
Under California Civil Code § 1789.3, California users are entitled to the name, address and telephone number of the service provider. Accordingly, please note the following information:
ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT
166 E. LEVERING MILL ROAD
BALA CYNWYD, PA 19004
To resolve a complaint concerning the Website, feel free to contact us via this information. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs can be reached at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N. 112, Sacramento, CA 95834 916 445-1254 800 952-5310.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE!